Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Welcome

Greetings Everyone! I have finally put my blog together. It is is still a work in progress, but I think it is coming along well. I will post lots of pictures and toots (tutorials). I hope that you aren't too overwhelm by the beautiful color purple and will continue to check back often to see what the Purple Card Lady is up to.

The title of my blog came from several different sources. First, was my love (okay obsession) with all things purple. Second, is my love (definitely obsession) with creating cards and third was after I met Sue Nelson from http://www.heartprints.net/ at the Rubber Stamp Convention in August (Thanks Sue!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention