Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Saturday, September 19, 2009



"Know when to Fold'em" Card Class

Today I taught a card class at Oakland Community College's Auburn Hills campus. Thank you to Ms. Marilyn, Ms. Olivia, Michelle,Brenda D., Alicia, Brenda and Fran for joining me today. I will post your beautiful cards later.

I taught the ladies how to make 4 gorgeous cards that involved fancy folds. We made the "Diagonal Double Pocket" card, "Pyramid" card, "Wiper" Card and as a bonus I taught them the basics of the "Tri-Shutter" card with a twist. I hope that they enjoyed making the cards, because I enjoyed teaching them.

Remember, my next class will be the end October or beginning of November. I will send out an email to let you know the details.

Check back here for more updates, class information and toots.

Happy Card making!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention