Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, October 30, 2009

November 7, 2009 Card Class

Want to get a jumpstart on your holiday cardmaking? Well, then you don’t want to miss this class. We will make 4 cards and a cardholder. Why spend $5 on one card, when you can get 4 (plus a holder) for just $15. Yes, for $15 you can make 4 beautiful Christmas cards that your family, friends, and co-workers would be happy to receive.

If that wasn’t enough, Michelle Jerome, our Stampin’ Up Demonstrator, will join us for a free session on tag making for the Holidays. You don’t want to miss out on making some really cool tags using the latest punches and stamps from Stampin’ Up.

To keep the cost down, I am asking that you BYOL&B (Bring your own lunch and beverage). I will supply snacks and a light snack for breakfast.

I hope that you can join us! The class is limited to 20 people and you can sign up by emailing me at cardsbycandy@yahoo.com to reserve a spot. The class will take place at the Auburn Hills campus of Oakland Community College, 2900 Featherstone Road, Bloomfield Hills in Room F103.

Receive a free Reindeer or Snowman card kit for free by signing up as a follower of my blog! Just click on the follower button and follow the instructions.

Questions? You can email me at cardsbycandy@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention