Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mo’s Challenge #20

   

Here’s my take on the layout challenge over at Mo’s Challenge Blog.  I used the colors of my bedroom, chocolate and lavender as my color choice for this cute little digi. 

Mo's Little girl Mo's little girl2

I used Copic markers to color the image and added the ribbon from Michaels.

Thanks for looking.

Candy

There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity.

4 comments:

  1. How sweet! I never realized that those two images go together! Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet.You did a terrific job with the sketch this week. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Mo's Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Candy! You did a fab job with this image.. too cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge.. Come back again! Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention