Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mo’s Challenge: Red, Pink & White

Greetings everyone!  For this week’s challenge card we were asked to use the colors red, white and pink.  I decided to use Mo’s Cinderella digi and to add the phrase “You sweep me off my feet!”  I think this image is so cute so I cleaned her up a little using PS and added glitter paper and hearts (which was also part of the challenge). 

I enjoyed coloring her with Copics and for an extra special touch I used MS “XOs” border punch along the side.

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoyed my card.

Candy

There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity.

Mo's Challenge 21710 002

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card Candy! Thanks for joining in Mo's challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention