Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Flowers & Fairies

Hello everyone!

Below are some cards I created using some awesome digital stamps.  I feel like I have spent all day making cards, but honestly I haven’t. 

People ask me what I do with all the cards that I make and until recently I didn’t do a lot with them.  However, over the past year, I’ve sold some, gave some away to charities, friends, love ones, etc.  I am getting back to making cards because I love to make cards.  I believe at one point I started to make them for the wrong reason.  Oh well, expect to see more and also expect to see changes to my blog.  I want to add toots (tutorials), card layouts and so much more. 

Well, I hope you enjoy the cards in this post (and others).  TFL (Thanks for Looking).

Candy

There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention