Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Create w/ TLC DT Call

  

Good evening!

As you have probably noticed I have made a few changes to my blog.  I hope you like it!  Leave a comment…share your thoughts.

Speaking of sharing…I wanted to share with you a card that I created for multiple reasons.  I told you how I won a challenge over at Create w/TLC, well now Paulette (the owner) is having a DT call and I would love to be a part of her awesome team.  Therefore I created the card below, which I call “Rocky Road Cool Cream.” 

Here’s a list of materials I used:

DP (Designer Paper) called Rocky Road is from Create w/TLC

Sentiment “You’re way Cool” from Create w/TLC

MS Punch

Cardstock from Core’dinations

Digi is from Mo’s Digital Pencil too

Rocky Road Cool Cream

The other reason that I created this card was because I wanted to challenge myself to use the Rocky Road color combo (also from Create w/TLC) below to make a card.

RockyRoadPalette_TlcCreations

I believe that I accomplished this challenge.  You should give it a try.  Use the color combo above and create your own Rocky Road masterpiece.  Paulette has Rocky Road digital paper over at her store.  You can also grab her other color combo swatches and other freebies by visiting her store.  Be sure to leave a comment, because she has quickie challenges and random drawings.  You don’t want to miss out on those.

Well, I’ll let you know whether or not I made the cut.  I think it would be a cool bday gift. *wink wink*

TFL

Candy

Remember there are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention