Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy June!

 

Hello all,

It is June!! Happy 1st day of the Month! I can't believe that half of the year is almost over.  I can't believe that I turn 38 in 14 more days!!  Wow!  Where did time go??  I have had so much going on in May that I can't begin to tell you about it.  

One of the most recent and exciting happenings is that I made a card for Create with TLC challenge(http://createwithtlc-createwithtlc.blogspot.com/) and I won her Sundae card challenge.  I get $10 worth of stuff!!  Oohh can't wait to make out my list.  You should really check her blog out because she has cool freebies, awesome digi sentiments and stamps, and cool color combo ideas.

Here's a pic of the card that I created.  Until then...thanks for looking. TFL

 

Sundae Best 001 copyMMMmmmm Sundaes!!  I love summer. 

WARNING:  Don’t lick the screen!

Candy

Remember there are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention