Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Merging images using MS Word

Hello everyone,
I created the following toot below to illustrate how to merge images using MS Word.
Just click on the link Using MS Word to merge images.  Also, after you have made the images transparent, you can then move them around until you have your desired layout.

Here’s a card I created by merging two images from Mo’s Digital Stamps. TFL.
Life
Candy
Remember: There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this toot, I have tried it and it works perfectly, great news for me :o) Thanks for sharing!!

    Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention