Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

More Creations…

Hello everyone,

My Mojo is working overtime today.  Here are some cards I did using Mo’s images, sentiments (expect one) from Create w/TLC and Copics. 

More Super Girls…

I loved this image when I bought it and now that Paulette @ Create w/TLC has created two awesome sentiments to go with it, I can’t stop using it.  Here they are in purple and blue…

Super Purple Kid Super Kid

Kansas…

Sometimes there is no place like home.  I’ve added my own twist to Dorothy and Toto’s popular tale by putting her in green and yellow.  I believe these colors compliment each other so well…inspired by Sprite’s lemon and lime colors.  However, I had to stick with the red shoes, because it is Dorothy after all.  I added some liquid pearls for accent and created my sentiment on the computer. 

No place like home

Dancing…

I have always love to dance.  Dancing to me allows you to be free.  Last night I went to a Toby Mac and Chris Tomlin concert and boy did I dance.  I praised the Lord and danced away all my stress and worries.  This card represents how I see myself if I would have pursued dance.  I would most definitely have been a prima ballerina…

Dancing

Well, that is all that I have for now.  I will probably create more, because I am on a roll, but will post them later.  I truly appreciate you looking at my work and I hope that you enjoy them as much as I do.

TFL (again)

Candy

Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity.

2 comments:

  1. Candy, I love your work! The joy, the whimsy of your personality shines through. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.....I need to visit more often~! You make my sentiments look sooo good.
    Amazing cards.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention