Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mo’s Digital Pencil Challenge

Challenge 34-Merge It!

Greetings:

This is my entry for this week Mo’s Challenge Blog.  The challenge was to merge two (or more) of Mo’s images.  I decided to use Mariko is Mad and Lacie’s Ice Cream.  I actually put the two together by mistake while I was arranging some other digis.  Nevertheless, they do work well together.  When I looked at them I thought that Mariko was mad, because she decided to trade her ice cream cone for Lacie’s bunny rabbit.  She then later regretted that trade and there were no take-backs so life isn’t always fair.

I think because Mo is a author her artwork always tells a story.  Her customers are lucky because we get to interpret that story however we please.  Below please find my interpretation of Life…isn’t always fair. TFL

Life

Thanks,

Candy

Remember there are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention