Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Craftalicious Challenges

Greetings!

It's a crazy, busy day for challenges (at least for me)!  I am entering another one the cards I did using the Kenny K's image into the Craftalicious Challenge.  The theme for the challenge is "CUTE," so I immediately thought of this adorable (but dangerous) card that I did.

First of all you can't go wrong with purple, and she is cute!  ~TFL

Now get to creating...

Candy

Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

Like what you see?  Then follow me.  Click on the link on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention