Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Dinasour Bling

Greetings!

Here's a card that I created using an image and sentiment from Create w/TLC.  My inspiration for this card is the color green.  I had al lot of odds and ends green paper and ribbons so it was perfect for my Dinasour Bling.



In order to add bling to my Dinasour, I used my favorite accessory...Stickles.  My friends laugh because I am obessed with Stickles.  I have every color stickle that there is and have used them too!  *gigl*  I do enjoy my stickles; however, you have to really know how to use them or else you will wear more stickles then will end up on your project.  Also, too much is a disaster, because it will never dry.  As you can se from the pic below, if you use the right amount of stickles it does add the right amount of bling to any project...even dinasours.


Well, the recipe for this card is below and as usual TFL.

Recipe:

Image:  Create w/TLC
Sentiment:  Create w/TLC
Ink:  Copics
DP/Cardstock:  Cor'dinations
Accessories: Stickles and ribbon from Michaels

Now get to creating...

Candy

Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

Like what you see?  Follow me.  Click on the link on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention