Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th!!

I am so thankful to be in a country where I have opportunities.  Truly God has blessed America and for that I say THANK YOU!

I have been busy cranking out cards.  I have discovered a new digi artist name Kenny K. and I love his images.  I'm bummed that I missed out on being a part of his design team; however, hopefully there will be another chance.  Below are three cards I created using his fab images, colored with copics, the word art is from Elegant word art and various Spellbinder diecuts.  I have been inspired by the colors green and yellow so I have used that color on quite a few of my cards.  TFL.

Recipe
Images:  Kenny K. (http://www.kennykdownloads.com/)
Sentiments:  Elegant WordArt
Ink:  Copics
Paper: SU
Diecuts:  Spellbinders Labels #4 (pic 1) and Big Scallop Ovals LG and Classic Oval Large (pic 2 & 3)
Embellies: Dress it Up!


Now get to creating...

Candy

Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making; only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention