Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hello Treasured Friend…

   
Greetings!
While good friends are hard to find, true friendship never dies. ~crg
This card was created using an image from Mo’s Digital Pencil.  I love this image because of the sweetness of the little girl and the cricket.  The color scheme actually came to me in a dream *gigl*.  I know…I eat, sleep and dream cards!  Anyways, I wanted a soft blue and cranberry accent color.  As usual, I colored using Copics.  I added some dewdrop gems to keep it clean and simple.
TFL!



Candy


Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity.
If you like what you see, then follow me.  Click on the link on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention