Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge

Greetings!

I've posted the following card before; however, this time I am posting it for Kenny K's 1st Challenge.  I told you about how awesome his images are and this isn't a challenge you want to miss out on.  Here's the pic that I decided to use for the challenge, because the theme is Pastels. 

Isn't she jazzy and sweet!  I love these images...don't you?  ~TFL

Now get to creating...
Candy

Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!


Like what you see?  Follow me.  Click on the link on the sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Candy, thanks for posting again with the correct link to your blog. I am sure you'll receive plenty comments. Your card is stunning. Love the pastel shades and love your colouring. Thanks for joining our first challenge at KKKGC and we hope to see you back again. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Candy. Thanks for joining us at KK this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention