Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

On the wings of an angel...

Greetings!

Next to butterflies...angels are my favorite!  I have been collecting angel figures for years.  I have over 50 different angels.  I will have to post some pics of them.  Paulette at Create w/TLC creating some beautiful angel sentiments and they were my inspirations for these cards.  TFL



Recipe:
Images:  Angel wings (online)
Sentiments:  Create w/TLC
DP/Cardstock:  SU/Cor'dinations
Diecuts:  Spellbinders
Punch:  Circle and Scallop
Accessories:  Dewdrops/Ribbon from Michaels

Now get to creating...

Candy

Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

Like what you see?  Then follow me.  Click on the link on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention