Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Pink Princess

Greetings!

While purple is my FAVORITE color, I do fancy pink (guess it's the girl in me). *gigl*  I created the card below for Mo's weekly Challenge and the Mojo challenge. 

Mo's challenge this week required that we use fabric in our card.  Since I don't sew, I borrowed some material from my sister.  The fabric trim can be ribbon as well, so I hope that this qualifies.  I used one of Mo's "Terrible Twos" image, which I call the Pink Princess. *gigl*  I'm sure we all know at least one little person like this one. I may know two!!

The Mojo challenge is actually the following layout.


I rotated my layout, and changed the shapes of the image and sentiment, but I think I still covered the requirements. 

Here's my card and the recipe is below it.  TFL


Recipe:
Image: Mo's Digital Pencil Too
Sentiment:  Create w/TLC
Designer Paper:  SU
Ink:  Copics and atyou Spica glitter pens
Cardstock: Cor'dinations
Accessories:  Fabric trim and Dewdrops

Now get to creating...

Candy

Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

P.S.  Like what you see?  Then follow me.  Click on the link on the sidebar.

4 comments:

  1. Great card.. and perfect for this adorable image. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's challenge! Hugs, Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet.. I love your card.. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention