Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Tlc Creations

Greetings!  I know it has been a while, but I’ve been busy with some new and exciting ventures.  One in which I will share with you now.  I am leading a group for Tlc Creations on CDAC forum.  Stop by and sign up to follow.  We are going to have a blast!

If you have never used Paulette’s sentiments, you are missing out.  She always has great freebies and challenges on her blog.  You can now enjoy that fun in her group.

Also, continue to check back here at my blog, because I have some exciting news coming up really soon.  Ooohh…I can’t wait!

Now get to creating…

Candy

Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention