Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Congratulations and Thank you!

Greetings!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who followed my interview with the talented Mo Manning.  I enjoyed finding out more about about Mo and I hope you did too.  Thank you, Mo!  Keep a look out for another interview session with some of our fav artists.

Well, without further ado the winner of the Mo Blog Candy is....drumroll please...



RUFUS and DAWN!!!


I couldn't just give it to one person, because you both have been loyal followers of not just my blog, but of the Mo's interview.  I thank you, ladies.  Please continue to check my blog out for more fun challenges, blog candy and fun techniques and toots.  Ladies, please email me at cardsbycandy@yahoo.com and I will forward you your gift certificates.  I would love to see the creations you make using Mo's digis.  Again, thank you for joining me.

Now get to creating...

Candy

Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for writing them...I also appreciate you choosing my name.
    Looking forward to the next interview, any lined up yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Candy! I really enjoyed your interview with Mo. I adore her images. I'm with Dawn ~ who's next??
    R/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention