Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Flash back



Greetings!


I've been making cards for 10 years, and for the past two years I've been teaching classes.

I decided to take a look back at some of my earlier creations.  It's amazing how far I've come with coloring, layout, techique, etc.  I can really see the improvements that I have made over the years.  What a difference a few years make. *gigl*

Here's a cool card that I did for one of my first card classes "Cards in Motion." I fell in love with stickles when I made this card. (I wish I knew about Copics when I did this card....eek the coloring on the truck).

Now get to creating...

Candy

Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

3 comments:

  1. This is just adorable, love the clean look.We all like to think we are perfect when we do anything but when we look back it is amazing what we see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! You reminded me that I have this set and I should ink it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. It's funny, because I have not "inked" up a stamp for almost a year now. I have tons of stamps that I had forgotten about until I started looking at older pics.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention