Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Some more Angels

Greetings!

As promised, here are the other two card creations that I made using A Day for Diasies' angels.  You should really check out her store.  TFL!



I could just picture this little being sitting on a cloud keeping watch over us.  How precious.  This would make a very cute baby card.


Do you know what happens whe you wish upon a star?  Well, I believe that angels collects them and write your wishes on back of them and then hangs them back in the sky.  When you see a shooting star that is a wish being fulfilled, racing across the sky to it's owner.  Again, this is what I believe. :-)

Now get to creating (and wishing)...

Candy

Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention