Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Day for Daisies "Vanity"

Greetings!

Today I am going to share two cards with you using the same image.  When I first saw this image in Tammy's store, I immediately pictured it colored two different ways and I even knew what sentiments I wanted to put with them.  (Pause:  I have to thank Paulette at TLC Creations for consistently reading my mind and creating sentiments for me before I know I need them. *giggl*)  Okay, back to the cards.  Well, I had an opportunity to just sit down and create.  I loved how they both turned out and I hope you do too.  TFL!



These cards are totally different from what I usually create.  Tammy's images seems to bring out the softer side of me. lol  Again, thanks for looking.

Recipe:
Images:  A day for daisies
Sentiments:  Create w/TLC
Ink:  Copics
DP:  CTMH and SU
Cardstock:  DCVW
Diecuts:  Spellbinders - Deckled square, Label #1
Punch:  MS, SU
Accessories:  Michaels Ribbon, Dew drop

Challenge(s):  Craftalicious Challenges


Now get to creating...







Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

3 comments:

  1. Candy, these are both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty image, like what you've done with both of them!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are fabulous i love the image. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our challenge this time. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention