Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

INKTEGRITY'S RELEASE DAY!!!! 10/10/10

Greetings!


I've been talking about this day all week and now it is finally here...Inktegrity's release day! Now you can get your hands on all the cute little digis that I've been playing with all week. I've made it super easy for you buy adding the links to those adorable images below. TFL!










Tractor Set $5.00 USD












Apple Basket $2.00 USD












Pumpkin House $2.00 USD




All images are now available for purchase HERE in the store under our What's New tab!


Now get to shopping...*giggl*


Candy


Remember: There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention