Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Rapunzel

Greetings!

I hope this post finds you doing well.  Here's one of my latest creations which I had thought about doing when I first saw the sentiment from Create w/TLC.  However, I didn't have  an image of Rapunzel until Sassy Studio Designs came out with one (I think they read my mind).  lol




Anyway, again in order to create this card I had to "draw" and I use that word very very loosely, because I can't draw. I created the entire background for this card and left the actual drawing to the professionals. I ran out of the good paper, so I will definitely make this card again. This paper wasn't smooth enough, so her cheeks are extra red and the stones didn't come out as blended as the last time I did them on the "a day for daisies" card. I could sit here and pick out other faults with my card, but I am not going to, because as I said I had this idea in my head for a while and I'm glad to free up some space for other ideas. *giggl* TFL!



Recipe:
Image:  Sassy Studios
Sentiment:  Create w/TLC
DP:  Computer generated by me!
Ink:  Copics
Diecuts:  Spellbinders
Cardstock:  DCWV paperpack


Now get to creating...









Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

2 comments:

  1. Sure looks like the stone wall of a castle to me!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are great at creating your own backgrounds! I am super impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention