Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, February 25, 2011

ADFD New Release - Vintage Hats

Greetings!

Another big THANKS to everyone who joined us for the first evah ADFD blog hop!!  We had a blast sharing our creations with you and making new friends.  We are continuing with the vintage look by showcasing some beautiful vintage hats.  I strongly believe that not everyone can wear a hat.  I think it takes a special head to pull that look off.  I have such a big head that I don't wear hats. lol

Well, I am pleased as punch to share with you my creation using one of the hat images.  The entire collection is simply gorgeous.  I will be playing with these some more.  I have an idea for a few of them, but need to find some creative time. :-D 








You can snag this beauty and so many others from Tammy's ADFD Esty Store.  I believe I mentioned before that "vintage" scares me becuase it isn't my stronger suite.  However, I must say that I have enjoyed trying to figure out how to put my own stamp on this technique.  I recieved some help this time when I found this AWESOME site (http://farfarhill.blogspot.com/p/vintage-freebies.html) that has these gorgeous papers for free (just leave some love and tell her Candy sent you). 


Recipe:
Ink:  Copics
DP:  Far Far Hill
Diecuts:  Spellbinders
Accessories:  Kaiser Crafts Pearl Flourishes, Flowers

Now get to creating...

Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Candy - Saw your card on the ADFD CDAC group and just wanted to tell you how beautiful your card is - I LOVE the pearl swirls you did - just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention