Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Candy has Candy: A few of my favorite things...BLOG CANDY!!!

Greetings!

Happy President's Day!  As previously mentioned, I have blog candy!!!  I would like to once again thank everyone that has joined me on this blog journey. 

Charlene was my 60th blog follower, so please email me at cardsbycandy@yahoo.com.  I have a little something special for you. {Special thanks to Paulette at Create with TLC.}

No worries...I have a chance for everyone (who chooses to participate) to get a little something special. :-D  I, like you, have my favorite things whether it be a certain pen or my purple mug.  Well, I  want to share some of my favorite cardmaking things with you. 

Here's the plan...below I have posted some blog candy from the "Little Yellow Bicycle," which makes lots of cool stuff that I love to use when creating.  I will continue to add more of my favorite things to this oober fab blog candy package at every milestone (70, 80, and 90) until I reach 100 followers.  Therefore, there is a chance for this to easily turn into a mega blog candy extravaganza!!!


(Candy not included. *gigl*)

Some of the goodies included:
Photo album that has 183 pieces to it (including some gorgeous paper)
Frames
Stickers
Flowers (with matching brads)
Lace cutouts  and MORE!!

When I reach 100 followers, I will randomly draw two names and two lucky winners will split the stash.  Please use the inlinkz button below to sign up.  Also, if you are already follower, please make sure you sign up using inlinkz as well to be included in the drawing. 











You MUST be a follower of my blog to qualify (it's only fair) for the goodies. 


Thanks,







Remember:  You have to be in it to win it!!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, being the first on a list is never good. Oh well, I'm here and a follower. LOL. What a fun blog site. Thanks for sharing. Have a happy day.
    joanvanc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your 60th follower! Now it looks like you're up to 62 and moving up. Have no idea what number I was, lol
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! It's Monica form SCF. I've placed your candy on my blog candy blog for you. If you know of any other crafty people that want their candy listed just send them over! Welcome! Here's your listing:

    http://blogcandylists.blogspot.com/2011/03/purple-card-lady-candy.html

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love color purple, needless to say, i love your blog too. I am follower number 71, hoping I get lucky to win your candy.
    Congrats on having a sweet blog. Hugs from Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh, I have no idea what number follower I am, but I have been a follower for a while.... you are so kind and generous, on top of being uber talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya girl, another super give-away, you know i love Candy( you tooooooo, you know that, right ?? )............LOL
    Have a blesed day ................mwah

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm follower # 76 ... newbie! Congrats! I've also linked up and hope you'll visit my blog. If you're ever interested in participating as a hop stop, contact me. I've been in some (two this weekend) where I've picked up a LOT of followers -- 100 this weekend ALONE!! (-:

    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention