Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, March 18, 2011

ADFD: New Release - Go Green Challenge #14

Greetings!

Well, it is finally Friday.  The time change has made this seem like the longest week EVAH!!  Yesterday it was a gorgeous 66 degrees outside and my spring fever was kicking up.  I'll be glad when my spring cleaning fever kicks up. lol  Anyways, I bring to you today the ADFD new release images and our Go Green challenge. 

Now when you say "Go Green" here in Michigan we think about sports (Michigan State Spartans).  However, over at ADFD we want to see you go green. Show us your creation using as much green as you can stand! There are many ways to go green so get creative!  The challenge dates begin today March 18th-March 31st.

Here's my creation using the beautiful peacock magic and the single feather peacock.  I was playing around with this image and decided to challenge myself to do something different.  Therefore, I took the single feather image, cropped the stem off and changed the color to green.  I then layered them all over the dress (and her hat), highlighted with green, and added blue Copic Spica dots for the "eyes."  I love the way it turned out and have tried it again on another image (will share soon).





Okay, so head over to the new store and pick up these cuties, make a card, and then enter the challenge.  You will not regret it!  :-D
 
Recipe:
Images:  ADFD
Ink:  Copics (sparingly)
DP:  Bazzill and Cryogen cardstock
Accessories:  CTMH flower gem and Michael's ribbon
 
Now get to creating...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention