Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, April 29, 2011

ADFD new releases and "Oh Baby" Challenge...

Greetings!

It's Friday!!  Woohoo!  Thanks to God, I survived a crazy week.  I am going to get right down to business with this post.  Today is new releases and challenge Friday over at ADFD.  Tammy has put together some beautiful images for you with Mother's Day just around the corner you will want to get a few of these for those extra special mothers in your life. 

Today also kicks off another challenge.  We are asking for you to pull out the pacifiers, grab the baby wipes and create a baby card.   Everyone loves a baby so let's get sentimental together. Show us your best baby design including a sentiment that melts your (and everyones elses) heart!  The challenge begins on April 29th-and ends on May 5th.

Here's my creation.  I used my favorite bible scripture as my sentiment on the inside which is 1 Corinthians 13:4-7.








If you like what you see, which I know you do, head over to the store and pick these adorable images up.  Have a FAB Friday and make sure that you head over to the challenge blog to enter your creation!

Okay, I have one more thing to tell you about.  We have a new DT that has joined us...Janna!  She was our GDT for this month and Tammy invited her to continue on with us and she said, Yes!!  We are so happy to have her with us.

Now get to creating...







Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking; only opportunities for creativity!

4 comments:

  1. Well it sounds like you needed Fri and the wknd to get here! Glad you made it! Your card is beautiful. I love the colors you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful !! Love the papers and the gorgeous sprig! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card! I love these images & your card is gorgeous. Also, your blog design is wonderful!
    Marilyn
    http://onestampingfool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card so much, Candy. TFS! Janna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention