Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Nettie G's Digital Gem Challenge- It's a bugs life?!!

Greetings!

I pray you all had a blessed Easter!  I got to spend the day with my two nieces who never fail to keep me in stitches with their matter-a-fact wit.  We went to church and then out to eat at Red Lobster which is their favorite place to dine.  I realized that they are getting so grown up (notice I didn't say that I was getting older) and I really have to make sure that I have more lil moments like that with them. 

Well, today kicks off another challenge over at Nettie G's Digital Gem.  We had an awesome turn out last challenge and hope to have the same this week.  This week we are focused on Bugs and Plants for this challenge.  Yep, creepy crawly bugs have taken over the challenge blog.  This week make a creation with bugs and plants on it.  Any bug digi AND any HANDMADE plant.

Here's my creation using Nettie's gorgeous butterfly.  Look closely and you may just find someone looking back at you. lol


Did you see the person?  Isn't that cool?!  Anyways, you can pick this image up at Nettie's store.  I made a flower out of paper to add to my creation which represents my "plant." :-D

Use any image and you get one entry.  Use a NettieG image and get two entries.  Use the featured image and get three entries.

You have a TON of chances to win some great images so I don't mena to "bug" you but you should join us.

Now get to creating...
 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making; only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention