Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, May 27, 2011

ADFD new release and challenge #19

Greetings!
Happy Friday!!!  Today is the new release and challenge for ADFD.  Tammy has outdone herself once again and have presented us with some GORJUSS creations.  Thank you to everyone who participated in the sketch challenge, it was a blast.  The challenge that begins today is add a splash of color to a black and white design.  Here's the release images and my creation...





There were so many possibilities for these gorgeous images and it wasn't until I read the name of the image, that I decided on what I wanted to do.  I chose the "Orange Lady" to make my creation; however, I didn't know that was her name when I chose her.  lol  I used one of the gorgeous flowers on the inside of my card.  Orange isn't a color that I work with often, but my last card turned out to be orange and now this one. Could orange be my new purple? Nah!

Also, this card reminded me of highschool...black and orange were my school colors. I really love how this turned out and will definitely have to snag some more of these. :-D

Well, here's my creation and I would love to see what you come up with so head over to the ADFD store and snag one (or all) of these beauties and join us for our black/white with a splash of color challenge.

Have a blessed and safe Memorial Day weeknd...







Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!




1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! I was wondering which lady you would pick... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention