Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, May 13, 2011

ADFD New Release - Mucha Style Flowers - Sketch Challenge

Greetings!

Well, it appears that Blogger is back up and running (fingers crossed).  I want to quickly (in case it goes down again) the new release from ADFD and the sketch challenge for the new challenge.

Tammy has created these gorgeous flowers inspired by Alphonse Maira Mucha, which is one of her favorite artist. 





They are all so wonderful, but I decided to use the bachelor buttons for my creation.  If you know me, you know that I don't know one flower from the next with the exception of a rose and daisy. lol  This week we are using a sketch from the Deconstructed Sketch for our challenge. 




As you can see I kept it simple this time around (just some sparkle on the flowers) and my pearl beads.  I loved the simplicity of these flowers and really wanted them to shine.  Also, you will notice that my rebel (but not rebellious) came out and I put the sentiment in a different spot; however, I hope the positioning of my watermark made up for it. lol  Anyways, these beautiful flowers are a must-have so run on over to the ADFD store and snag them up and don't forget to come play with us over at the challenge as well.  Can't wait to see what you come up with.  NOTE:  Due to Blogger being down the challenge information may not be updated.  Please continue to check back.  Thank you!

Now get to creating...


 
 
 
 
 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunties for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention