Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

TLC Creations...

Greetings!

I hope that you are having a terrific Tuesday!!  Today I am going to share with you some creations I made using Paulette's awesome wordart/images.  You may have seen some of these before in different places, but I wanted to showcase them all here, because they attest to the versatility and creative genius of Paulette over at Create with TLC (and she knows this isn't to kiss up to her because I say it ALL the time). *gigl*


This creation was created using Paulette's Vintage background scenery and wordart.


This one features Paulette's awesome wordart.  I made this card to thank my car dealer guy, Mike, for his kindness and expertise.


This cutie is also Paulette's wordart and Mo Manning's "What's Cooking" girl.  

This image and wordart are both from Paulette.  This is from the "Learned from" collection which is the brother to the "Be..." collection. lol  I love the Wizard of Oz and I loved how this card turned out.
   
As you can see, Paulette's images and wordart are very versatile and will fit what ever you are creating.  So head over there and pick up a few and also keep a watch out because she is always offering great bundles. 

Speaking of great bundle buys, Paulette offers a Club of sentiments, wordart, and a little bit of anything else that pops in her head.  The Club cost is usually about $15 to join and you get a TON of goodies.  I've been a member of each club and she is gearing up for the Summer Club on May 23rd.  You don't want to miss out on this.  This is the best deal around.....21 days of digital goodies sent directly to your email.  This is perfect if your money is kind of funny, but you need a creative fix.  You can find out more yummy details here.

Okay, I have told you everything I know...what you do with it is on you. *gigl*

SIDEBAR:  Thanks for stopping by and welcome to all my newbie followers!!  My progressive blog candy still available.  Check out the deets here.  Oooh and I went to MegaMeet (huge scrapbooking convention) this past week and I have some yummy goodies to add to the pot.  When I reach 100 followers two lucky people will get to split it.  *hint hint* I would love to reach it by June 15th*hint hint* :-D

Now get to creating...






Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Hun

    I hate to contact you this way but I lost all my email contacts last week :(
    Could you please email me so I can add you XXX

    I also have a new kit and a card tool product for you to test for me XXXX

    Lots of love Janice
    Scrapper's Delights

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a big fan of Paulette's but you certainly show off her work to great advantage! Love all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paulette is So generous! You created some lovely things from her work. I'm a follower of her's too. In fact...that's how I found YOU!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definately showcased her fabulous images/word art perfectly!! Love all your cards especially the tin man one because he's just my favorite Oz character!! Awesome job !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for showcasing my word art on your cards so beatifully.
    Paulette
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention