Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, July 29, 2011

ADFD-Christmas in July

Greetings!

Happy Friday!  I laugh as I sit here posting about Christmas in 90 degree weather. lol  Anyways, over at ADFD we are celebrating the most wonderful time of the year with Tammy's adorable images.  I chose to use various little stocking stuffer images.  They are too cute and were the perfect addition to my fireplace scene from AR. 



 
Be sure to check out the BLOG to see all of the dts ADFD Christmas projects!  Here are just a few of our Christmas images. You can view the full line in the “HOLIDAY” section of the shop! 

I used Tim Holtz brick embossing folder to add some brick like texture to my fireplace scene.  I will most definitely play with this card template again.  It was a lot of fun and the possibilities are endless.  Tammy cuties were perfect to hang from the mantel; however, I probably should not have lit the fire.  I am sure babies in stocking hanging over fire is a prison sentence waiting to happen.  (Don't report me.) :-)

Anyways, thank you so much for checking out my blog and may you have all the magic of the season, but not the cold weather. :-)

Now get to creating...





Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. Candy, this is so cute. Yes, it is too hot to be thinking of lighting a fire in a fireplace, but this card will be great in the winter. Love the texture on the fireplace. Thanks for sharing,.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention