Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Scrap Orchard-Earth International-Frog

Greetings!

Happy Tuesday!  I hope you are having a blessed day.  I am here to share with you another creation using artist's Sue Coccia line of digital stamps sold exclusively at Scrap Orchard.  This week I am introducing her frog image which happens to be the Market pick over at Scrap Orchard.  This beautiful frog, like all of Sue's work, is very detailed and gorgeous.  Upon closer observation, you don't just see the frog, but the other whimsical animals that make up this earthly creature. 





So hop on over to Scrap Orchard and pick up this adorable, versatile digi.  I colored his entire body using Copic YG11 and then went back over certain areas like his fingers with YG23.  Again, I find it better to color a lighter color and then go in with a darker colors to emphasize certain parts of the body.  I used word art from Paulette over at Create with TLC and the swirly background designs can also be found over at Scrap Orchard.

Thanks for looking!!

Now get to creating...








Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, awesome image. You did a great job coloring and the card is cute. Love that Paulette over at TLC has some great sentiments, too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention