Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Scrapper's Delight Draco Dragon and Creative Team Call

Greetings!

I hope your week is starting out well.  I want to share with you another image using Scrapper's Delight's Draco the Dragon.  This adorable dragon is busy preparing for the Holiday Season like so many of us.


He's pulling out his Christmas bulbs to hang on his tree.  You can pick this (and other) adorable digi up at the Scrapper's Delight store.  If you hurry, you can enter him in the challenge to win a ton of cool prizes.  The challenge is a monthly challenge, which ends on November 30, 2011.

UPDATE:

Janice is having a Creative Team call!  If you are interested in playing with some awesome images, having fun and meeting a cool group of ladies then sign up. 



Now get to creating...







Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention