Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

EarthArt International - How's it hanging?

Greetings!

How is it hanging?  Today I am sharing with you some wall (or door) hangings I created using images from EarthArt International which you can find over at the Scrap Orchard.  I have been working with EarthArt International's intricate animals for a while now and decided to pull several of them together to create a project other than a card.







This wall hanging was oober easy to make.  I had inherited (from a friend moving out-of-state) a ton of round coasters.  I simple punched a scallop circle out of dp and affixed them to each circle, colored the images on the computer and added the cinnaments.  I then cut a long piece of ribbon and used heavy tape to adhere them to the ribbon.  For the first coaster, I punched a hole through it to stick a thumb tack in it and hang it up.  Really easy to make and truly so many possibilities.



This creation was a little more involved.  I left the butterfly image black and added a pink overlay in the background.  I then finished it off with this cool wordart "just fly above it all," because don't we need to just do that sometimes?  The image, overlay and wordart can all be found on Scrap Orchard.  I mounted that on paper from SU and cardstock from Core'dinations.  I added a couple of black eyelets adn ran pink ribbon through it.  The diectuts are from Spellbinders.  I think this little plaque would be a good to hang in your office to remind you that you should just rise above life's drama.

Well, that is all I have to share with you today.  If you haven't checked out EarthArt images or Scrap Orchard you should do so.

Now get to creating...






Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention