Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bingo Baby!

Greetings!

This is the second post for today.  I wanted to share with you a card I created using images and sentiments from Paulette over at Create with TLC.  I am entering this card in Monday MOJO contest based off the sketch below.  I try to use sketches in my desings, but sometimes I just fly by the seat of my pants. lol  I really liked this sketch and the idea for this card popped in my head immediately.






 I used Marco cardstock and designer paper from SU.  As previously stated, the Bingo card and calendar came from Create with TLC, as did the sentiment "I play to win" and "XO."  I added some red and black lace and tied it off with a pink ribbon and bow.  The heart is a Spellbinder's heart diecut.  I used a Copic (RV000) to highlight the 14th on the calendar.

This card was also submitted for Just Ink Lined's DT Call.  You can get information here.  Check out there shop...tons of awesome images. :-)


Now get to creating...







Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute, Candy - love the layered bingo cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card. Love the little bingo card. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention