Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Key to my Heart...

Greetings!

Happy Valentine's Day!  I am sharing a quick "love" card with you today.  I was inspired by this key I found in a scrapbooking kit I got a while back from one of the craft shows I attended. 




I was going to add a sentiment to this card, but decided to put something on the inside instead.  I think the key and heart lock says it all.  I used a pop dot to adhere it and added some twine.  The heart shape was punched out using SU punch and I stamped a key hole using Tim Holtz's Movers & Shapers Magnetic Die.  I know this isn't how it was intended to use, but I think it worked so I went for it.  I am still cleaning out my scraps (or odds and ends) in preparation to finally complete my craftroom upstaris.

Now get to creating...







Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention