Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mo's DP2 Challenge..."My Sentiments Exactly"

Greetings!

I am back again to post a card I created for Mo's DP2 challenge.  This week you must use a sentiment and so I decided to whip one up. :-)  I chose to work with Mo's gorgeous Nativity scene (AA) and got carried away with the browns.  I also used this week's Monday Mojo layout to design my card, which worked out perfectly!

Here's the Mojo Monday layout...


Here's my card...


I used paper from MME 6x6 pack (will look up exact name), which I got for an awesome price from Little Darlings Rubber Stamp Store.  I was surprised to find out that this FAB store is not far from me.  Feeling a road trip coming on! lol

I love the beauty of this little scene.  Mo is so good at capturing facial expressions in her images and she didn't let me down with this image.  The angel is in awe of the little guy he is keeping watch over.  I kept with very settle Copic colors, because I didn't want to take away from the image.  I used a chocolate satin bow to tie everything off and as stated before added my own sentiment that reads, "Away in a manger...sweet baby Jesus once laid."  This would make an excellent Christmas or Easter card.

Now get to creating...







Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card, beautifully colored image! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention