Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Smile...It's Free!

Greetings!

With the current economy and everyone saving every penny they can get their hands on, take comfort in knowing that Smiles are free!  Yep, they don't cost a thing.  Sooo, this smiles on me and feel free to give it away.


I used the outline from some stickers to create this card.  I typed up the sentiment "it's free" on the computer and punched it out using the SU tag punch and threaded it through some twine.  Walah!  Here's another simple card that is so quick and cool to make.  I am learning that in order to pull off a CAS card you need to either have a sentiment that can stand on its or an image that can do the same.

Now get to creating...






Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card and thanks for the simple reminder to smile more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention