Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

U & ME

Greetings!

Today I share with you another CAS card.  I am really cleaning out my stash by making these simple cards.  I have several other CAS card ideas that I hope to make.



This is such a colorful fun card.  Although, this may make a perfect Valentine's Day card, I think it is also a good everyday card for someone special.  I used some stickers from my stash. 

Now get to creating...






Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. These bright bold colors are beautiful and I just adore the CAS layout of this card!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention