Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Create with TLC Doilies

Greetings!

Happy Saturday!  Today I am meeting my BFF for our annual crop date.  Around this time of year we attend a 12 hour crop that one of our local organizations sponsors.  We honestly spend most of our time running our mouths, but it is fun nonetheless.  Today is going to be a quick post about "thinking-outside-of-the-box," because these creations I made today was a result of that very thing.  I was playing around with some doilies that Paulette from Create with TLC created and offered either in her store or as random freebies, I can't remember.  Nevertheless, they have proven to be very versatile and today I used them to create a Geometric layout and a good way to use up scraps of dp.

Here are my cards...


Used the layout from RetroSketches Challenge, but was too late to enter it. :-(


This card I folded double-sided paper in half and made the flower circle fan out. 


These cards were created by randomly placing the circles and then resizing them some of them.  I added some floral designs to pic 1 and 2, because I wanted to see what it would look like.  I liked the look.  I also took some scrap papers and used my MS circle punch to cut our circles.  I adhered them to the inside of the circles and used my Copics to color the other smaller circles.  I went over the 1st pic with a glaze pen and the other with my Copic Spica glitter pen.

Well, that is how I play around.  Enjoy your day and thanks for looking and commenting.

Now get to creating...







Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention