Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, May 4, 2012

Emma Swinging...

Greetings!

WOO HOO...I am at 140!!  The number 40 seems to be popping up a lot in my life lately.  Hmmm...good thing I  not a gambling lady. lol  Stay tuned for some exciting news to come. (teeheehee)

I must have marbles for brains. lol  I created this card as my last card as a GDT for Whimsy Stamps and forgot to post it on Monday.  I was so happy to be an official team member that I didn't schedule this cutie for posting.  I used a Whimsy Stamp original called "Emma Swinging," to create my card. 

Here's my card...

Emma Swinging

I love the purple colors I used to create this card.  I started out with SU cardstock and layered on a shade darker purple cardstock.  I stitched some dp from Bo Bunny "Ambrosia" 6x6 paper pack.  I digitally paperpieced her dress and jacket.  I used digital paper from Whimsy Stamps called Violet Spring papers.  I merged this cutie with a wildflowers background.  I used a MS lace punch and Cheery Lynn's flourish diecut.  The flowers were from my stash and added brads and Stickles to them.  You can't really see it but behind the flourish diecut adn holding up the twine is a real piece of wood.  It is a stick I found in the yard.

Challenge(s):
Oozak Challenge:  Spring Colors
Digi Doodle Shop Challenge:  Anything Goes
Dutch Dare Card Challenge:  Spring has Sprung Bugaboo
Little Miss Muffett Challenges:  May Flowers
Thanks for looking and commenting.

Now get to creating...







Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous...love the image and fabulous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Candy! Love the papers and layout and your fab image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, lovely colours, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the colours on this, thanks for joining us at LMMS. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the colors. Thanks for joining the Little Miss Muffet Challenge! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Candy honey! I just love the detail - rich and beautiful! Thx for joining us at Little Miss Muffet!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Hun, love the color scheme and those fab flowers just gorgeous

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges

    Hugs Mandy DDS DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ihastuttava kortti--kauniita keväisiä kukkasia !
    Kiitos osallistumisesta Little Miss Muffet - May flowers-haasteeseen tällä viikolla !
    Kaikkea hyvää elämääsi sinulle sinne !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, such lovely colors. Thank you for joining us at Oozak challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention