Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Whimsy Stamps "Anything Goes" Challenge #39

Greetings!

It's Wednesday and that means time for another Challenge over at Whimsy Stamps.  This time around anything goes.  I am sure we are going to have a TON of participants and I hope you are one of them. You don't have to use a Whimsy Stamp to enter the challenge, but we would love it if you did so. 

Here's my creation using the gorgeous New Blooming Border 2 from Stamp Art Desings by Katheryn.




I created a wallet card using cardstock from SU.  I added black cardstock on top and ribbon from SU.  The diecut is Spellbinder's Label 14, which is one of my favorite dies.  I added some flourishes from Cheery Lynn as well as a Spellbinder butterfly.  I used the New Blooming Border 2 corners and made boxes.  I then added the letters J O Y.  I colored the flowers using Copics Y06, Y08, and YG01.

Again, I hope that you will join us for Challenge#39 "Anything Goes." 

Challenge(s):
Word Art Wednesday:  Christian Inspired
The pretty little ribbons:  Blossoms and butterflies
I brake for Challenges:  Flowers

Thanks for looking and commenting!

Now get to creating...


Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

6 comments:

  1. Very nIce card. I love the wallet cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card!Very cool! Very creative.
    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Candy! I just love the elegant feel of this card. It's very pretty. Thank you SO MUCH for playing along with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. It's SUCH a blessing to meet new friends, and we're SUPER glad you chose to join us! Have a great week, and please come back again. I'd LOVE to see more of your beautiful work.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Love the size of it and the butterflies. And how the word JOY pops out.

    Thanks for playing along with WAW.

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Candy, love your wallet card!! It is so elegant. That Cheery Lynn flourish is one of my favorites. Thanks so much for linking to Word Art wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! very elegant! thanks for joining us at Pretty Little Ribbon Shop! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention