Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Monday, August 27, 2012

Tammy's Scrapin Corner Challenge #25 "Lots of Layers"

Greetings!

I would like to first of all thank everyone for their well wishes. This week over at Tammy's Scrapin Corner challenge it is Lots of Layers!

This week our generous sponsors are Digi Darla and Bugaboo Stamps.  I chose to use Digi Darla "Sweeping Fall Leaves" image for my creation.

Here's my creation...



I colored this image using Photoshop.  I used Leelou digital paper and elements to create this page.  The sentiment was found online.  I used 6 different different papers to create lots of layers for this layout.  I love creating this little scenes, because they make awesome scrapbook pages, card covers or you can frame them and use for wall art.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Challenge(s):

Now get to creating...


Remember: There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

5 comments:

  1. Outstanding Card, And Thank you for another Great DT creation.
    Founder Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation! You are really talented to be able to do that with a computer... I'm really not good with that lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful job Candy. I would not know where to start using the computer to do all this. I hope you get to feeling better. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention