Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Celebrate Today

Greetings!

Happy last day of winter!!  The wind is blowing and snow is falling here so winter isn't leaving without a good fight. :-)

In my creation for today, I wanted to share with you a little bit of spring and to remind you to celebrate each day despite the weather.

Here's my creation...


Celebrate Today

I started my card out with a 6x6 Scalloped white card base and layered on blue and yellow cardstock.  I then matted designer paper to white and blue cardstock.  The flower image is a freebie from Beccy's Place, which she generously gave away on her blog a while ago.  She also has a digital store that you can check out which has a lot of cool images for sale as well.

I finished the card up with some flourishes and Stickles in the center of the flower.  I used Copics to lightly color the flower and added bling in the corners to make it sparkle.  The sentiment is from another generous soul...Paulette over at Create with TLC. 

Thanks for looking!

Now get to creating...

 
 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. I love this card...So glad to see you posting again. Lovely image and the colors are just wonderful. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention