Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Beccy's Place New Release Rose Bouquet Set

Greetings!

Today I would like to share with you the first of my final two cards for my April Guest DT with Beccy's Place.  It has truly been an honor and treat working with Beccy's beautiful images.  I will be back in July (looking forward to it) for another Guest DT term.

I used her single rose from the following Rose Bouquet set to make my card.

Rose Bouquet Set

As you can see this is the perfect set for those Mother's Day cards.  Beccy has managed to cover every special lady in your life with the sentiments.  How clever!  The amount of cards that you can make from this one set is endless. 

Here's my creation...

You are beautiful
I dedicate this to all my beautiful followers!  Thank you so much for all the kind comments that you have been leaving.  I truly appreciate it.  I think kindness is more powerful than any weapon of mass destruction amd you all have confirmed that for me.

I used a 6x6 scalloped white cardstock base and layered on some green and red cardstock.  I really wanted this card to be simple, but lovely.  I used the rose as my inspiration.  I then layered some dp that with a lace edging, which I created with Martha Stewart's punch.  Carlos assisted me again with cutting out my rose and wordart.  I then added a corner diecut from Spellbinder's in the corner and gem to finish it off.  I colored this rose using Copic Markers.

You can pick this beautiful set up at Beccy's Place store.  Also, don't forget to visit the blog to see what the other talented designers (and Beccy herself) has created.  There is also a little time left to link up a card for this month challenge April Showers brings May Flowers.

Thanks again for visiting and commenting.  May you have a beautiful day!

Challenge(s):

Now get to creating...


 
 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

2 comments:

  1. Candy this is a beautiful set from Beccy and I love your card. The flourish and the sentiment are just wonderful. I love the rose...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy, this is beautiful. I love what you did with the set.

    Your Beccy's Place DT Sister, Emily

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention