Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Join TLC for our next Blog Hop!!!

THIS WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP OF MY BLOG UNTIL THE DAY OF THE HOP!  PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MY LATEST POSTS. 

UPDATE:  IN ANTICIPATION FOR THE HOP TOMORROW, PAULETTE IS GIVING AWAY GOODIES AND HAVING A SCAVENGER HUNT ON THE BLOG TODAY (4/6/13).  SO MAKE SURE YOU DROP BY AND SNAG SOME GOODIES.  DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE LOTS OF LOVE. :-)
Greetings!

Happy Hump day!!  I hope your day went well.  I am popping in to share with you some more exciting news...TLC's Blog hop is coming up in 0 more day!!  Yep, the TLC Design Team will be presenting a Vintage Fashion show.  So join us on the catwalk and check out Paulette's latest designs. 

TLC Blog Hop

Date:  April 7th
Theme:  Tlc Vintage Fashion Show
Hosted by TLC and all the members of the Design Team

Lots and Lots of Show Favors (Gifts) along the way

Stay tuned for more information as we get closer to the date....

Wear your vintage finest.




I hope you will join us and invite a friend along for the ride.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention