Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Monday, May 20, 2013

Create with TLC: Roman Fashion Vintage Collage

Greetings!

I hope your Monday is going well.  I am popping in with a card I designed using my Cameo for a vintage collage image from Create with TLC.  I like how this card turned out and will be using this design on future cards.  I have an entire list of sympathy cards that I need to make (unfortnately), a couple of birthday cards and a mother's day card (I know, I said Mother's Day).  I would go out and buy these cards, but the recipients wouldn't be happy with me. 

Well, here's my card using TLC's Roman Fashion Vintage collage image.

True Beauty
I love the how elegant this lady is in the collage.  She screams feminine beauty.  I didn't want to add a lot of color to her so I just used E41, E42 and E43 copic markers to color her dress and umbrella.  The card base, I must admit, was inspired by a card that Heartfelt Creations showed in a card class that was taught at the Megameet Scrapbooking event.  I looked at it and thought I wanted to recreate it using my Silhouette.  I like how it turned out.  The picture in the lower right corner is the front of the card.  The sentiment was aslo created by Paulette for another image I was going to use, but it works perfectly with this one, I think.  :-)

You pick this image up in the Create with TLC store.

Thanks for looking and commenting!

Challenge(s):
Sunday Stamper - JFF - Vintage/Old

Now get to creating...

 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

3 comments:

  1. Candy I just love this card!! Awesome layout!!!

    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cor, this is gorgeous... love the beautiful doors you created... so pretty! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention